Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lipstick Tag!


1. How many lipsticks do you have?
Do I really have to count? I hoard lipsticks…I am going to guess and say around 30. I am going to count and see if I am realistic!


 2. What was the first lipstick that you ever bought?

Hmm I never liked lipsticks when I was younger. I remember buying something from L’oreal when I was about 14.  It was a metallic brownish red shade. I would kind of line my lips with that color and fill them in with another color.  I don’t remember what kind of shade but I loved the combo lol. I remember buying a dark vampy red from Naturistics and returning it b/c I was too young to be wearing such dark colors. When my lipstick obsession began I first bought Mac’s Hold on creamsheen.



3. Which is your newest lipstick?
Maybelline’s pink please. I love their colorsensational lipsticks. 


 4. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I have one high end and one drugstore:

Mac (the traditional ones, I don’t buy mattenes or kissable lipcolors and whatever else they come out with), Maybelline colorsensational line,  Cover Girl trushine lipsticks and finally a tie between L’oreal and Revlon.

5. Favourite Pink? Hmm this is hard.  I love Mac’s Viva Glam V. I used to hate it but it grew on me. And I also love Maybelline’s Born with it, more than I should because it creases.
6. Favourite Nude?
That’s hard b/c I have more nude lippies than I have fingers and toes. Hmm L’oreal Fairest Nude, Maybelline Warm me up (a rediscovered love, Idk how I wasn’t rocking this everyday, I loooovvvvee it) and Mac Freckletone and Viva Glam V (b/c nudes fall into nude pinks, nude peaches…)
7. Favourite Peach/Coral?
Mac dressmaker dressmaker, Revlon Siren, Milani Mandarina. Those hot oranges fall into coral right?
8. Favourite Red?
Idk, this is a hard one. I love the matte Wet n Wild red lipstick. Revlon Fire and Ice is also pretty nice.
9. Favourite Hot Pink?
Milani Rose Hip, Mac Gladiola.
10. Favourite Brown?
I don’t really do browns. The closest thing would have to be…L’oreal Aishwarya’s beige.  Its really not beige at all.
11. Favourite Rosewood?
Hmm I don’t do roses.  
12. Favourite Plum?
Mac Up the Amp, Revlon Berry Haute, Mac Violetta, L’oreal Mica.  I love purples!
13. Other Favourite Lipsticks?
Mac Lavender Whip which I barely use b/c its limited edition.
NYX Pumpkin Pie.
NYX Chloe.
Mac Sweet Thing.
Mac Viva Glam 2
Mac Made to Order
Clinique Black Honey or shades like that
Cover girl true shine in Raspberry

14. Favourite Lipglosses?
I have so many Mac lipglasses but not necessarily a favorite shade.  I love the Hard Candy plexiglass. Really, I am not particular to one brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment