Saturday, January 15, 2011

Maybelline and L'oreal lipstick swatches

I am attempting to swatch my entire lipstick collection starting with Maybelline, L'oreal and Wet n Wild.
The lips are going to have different poses because I had to find the best lighting for each.

L'oreal Peach Fuzz--semi sheer very pretty frosty peach

L'oreal Fairest Nude is a gorgeous creamy nude, it is more brown than this photo shows

Everyday Minerals Bohemian Wonderer is a frosted gold beige. This is my only EM so decided to toss it in.

Maybelline Colorsensational Warm it Up is a pinky brown.

Maybelline Color Sensational in Peachy Scene leans more pink than peach. Semi frosty and very pretty.

Maybelline Colorsensational Born with It is one of  my favorite L/S. It is a pinky nude but washed out in this pic

No comments:

Post a Comment