Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick swatches

WNW 902C Bare it All is a great nude for medium to dark skin tones

WNW 905D Smoking Hot Pink is a midtone rose, I don't view it as a hot pink in person

WNW 912C In the Flesh is a hybrid of pink and brown...it is not really flesh tone and leans towards brown

WNW 907C Mauve Outta Here is a beautiful purple berry similar to Mac Up the Amp and Revlon Berry Haute

WNW 903C Just Peachy is such a pretty peachy color...it is a bit washed out in this photo but it is a must have peach similar to Mac Jazzed, and Ever Hip

WNW 901B Think Pink is a cute baby pink, I really like it and find this photo true to color

WNW 911D Stoplight Red will have everyone stopping to stare at your lips. It is an in your face red and I love it! I feel like my lips have transformed to the 1940s with this lipstick...anyway it looks more orange in these photos but it is a true red



These are amazing long wearing, matte lipsticks with vivid color. My only problem with these is the name is not on the packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment