Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mac Foundation Equivalents NC 42


Mac Foundation Equivalents NC 42


MY SKINTONE: MEDIUM DARK WITH HEAVY GOLDEN/ORANGE UNDERTONES IN FACE. MY SKIN IS UNEVEN WITH DARK CIRCLES AND SOME DARK SPOTS. COMBINATION SKIN LEANING TOWARDS DRY

I am an NC 42 in Mac Studio Sculpt foundation. I matched this myself but I could be an NC 40 in another type of Mac foundation. For the most part I don't like Studio Sculpt and I doubt I would like the other Mac foundations since SS broke me out. It gave me an awful rash that I can only associate with an allergic reaction. I bought it online and Mac gives you one year to return the unused portion. Yay for Mac! That made me happy because my slow ass needs one yr to get to the post office and return packages.
Anyway...

Mac NC 42
Dior Nude Honey Beige
Jane Aguaceuticals Medium
Elf Pressed Powder Foundation Caramel
Mac MSF Natural medium dark
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Buff or Honey Beige (this works for NC 40-42)
Smashbox HD foundation Medium
Revlon Colorstay Toast
Revlon Photofinish Rich Ginger
L'oreal true match Caramel W 7
Nars Sheer glow Syracuse
Sephora Balancing FD in D50
Revlon Skinlights Honey
Cover FX Natural FX M70
Maybelline Superstay Honey Beige
Revlon New Complexion Natural Tan
Covergirl Simply Ageless Soft Honey

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You have sooo many fds! I do the sleezy thing and return them so that I only have one at a time :-x

    ReplyDelete